- In order to register to be an IKEA Family member, you must be a resident in Malaysia and be at least 18 years old, on the date of registration.
- Each person may only register and own 1 IKEA Family card at any one time. This membership card is not transferable & can only be used by the rightful owner.
- Get 3X IKEA Family points on the first purchase made in the IKEA stores, IKEA Online stores, IKEA Restaurants, Bistro, Swedish Food Market or IKEA Café on your Birthday Month.
- To capture transactions, enjoy Family Range/Benefit prices and earn IKEA Family points*, IKEA Family members must show their Temporary Card or IKEA Family Card/eCard upon reaching the cashier or fill in their IKEA Family member ID at the checkout page for online purchase, and before a purchase is recorded.
- IKEA Family points or IKEA Family member's price will only be awarded if a valid Temporary card or IKEA Family card/eCard is presented at the cashiers during payment.
- Every RM1* spent at the IKEA stores entitles you to 1 IKEA Family Point.
- IKEA Family points earned will expire 2 years later on 31 Dec, based on the year the IKEA Family points were earned.
7 Mar 2019 : Spend RM30 (Earns 30 IKEA Family points, expires 31 Dec 2021)
- IKEA Family members may start redeeming with min. 500 IKEA Family points to offset RM5 off their purchase with a min spend of RM5. Points redemption has to be done in multiples of 500 IKEA Family points. IKEA is not responsible for reinstating expired IKEA Family points or vouchers.
- Each member must present a valid IKEA Family Card/eCard to redeem up to 2 free coffee/tea and 2 discounted Family meals at the IKEA Restaurant, once per day.
- When an IKEA Family member's Temporary Card or IKEA Family Card is lost, stolen or when there is a change of personal particulars, the IKEA Family member is responsible for informing IKEA either through the IKEA Family website or in writing. If this is not done, IKEA will not be accountable for any consequences and loss of benefits and/or privileges.
- Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for cards and promotional materials sent to the mailing address that is erroneously provided by an IKEA Family member; nor are we responsible for any unsuccessful receipt of mails sent to the given address for whatever reason(s).
- All terms and conditions of IKEA’s ‘Return Policy’ will apply to all purchases made by IKEA Family members. If a member refunds/returns any items for which IKEA Family points have been credited, corresponding number of IKEA Family points for the items returned will be removed from an IKEA Family member’s account. An IKEA Family member is required to present the IKEA Family Card/eCard when making a purchase refund at Exchange and Returns.
- If an IKEA Family member refunds items which are part of the transactions used for full IKEA Family membership activation, IKEA reserves the right to ask for additional purchases to be made within the next 30 days in order to meet the entry criteria. Failure to do so may result in the IKEA Family membership being revoked. In such cases, all IKEA Family points will be cancelled and membership reapplication will be subjected to the existing entry criteria.
- The Temporary Card and IKEA Family Card is issued by & remains the property of Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd. Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd reserves the right to decline issue of a new card or withdraw an existing card at any time. Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd reserves the right, on reasonable grounds, to alter and amend any of the conditions of the operation of the IKEA Family programme without prior notice.
- Reasonable grounds include any abuse or attempted abuse of the IKEA Family programme; use or attempted use of a Temporary Card or IKEA Family Card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; and any reasonable suspicion or dishonesty on the part of an IKEA Family member in connection with the programme.
- The processing of your personal data is subject to Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd's Personal Data Privacy as published on IKEA.my. If you provide any personal information to us, you give us permission to contact you for marketing purposes, which may include messages via post, SMS or email. You can decide to opt-out of these types of marketing messages at any time. Some of your information may be shared with third party companies that provide marketing or analytics assistance. Please refer to the Personal Data Privacy Notice for details.
* This is only for purchases of furniture, home furnishing products, purchases at the IKEA Restaurant, IKEA Bistro and purchase of Swedish Food Market products. It does not include purchases of IKEA Gift Cards, neither does it include delivery/assembly/picking/sewing services.